Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
From £64 - £74
From £74 - £84
From £84 - £94
From £84- £94
From £124 - £137
- The above tariff is for phone or email bookings only for The Fawley. By booking by phone or email you save money
- See Special offers page for discounts and ferry inclusive deals. Bookable by phone and email only
- All prices are for the room including breakfast.
- Please note we only have very limited facilities for children under 5 years old. Please telephone and ask for details.
- Maximum age for children in bunks in family room is 12 yrs old.
Please note:- we reserve the right to refuse accommodation if our maximum capacity or child age policy is not adhered to. The cost of the booking still remains payable.
We can also book car ferries for you from Southampton, Portsmouth and Lymington at discounted rates, please ring or e-mail for details
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All rooms are offered subject to being available on receipt of confirmation and the first nights stay in full as a non refundable deposit.
- Reservations will be held for up to 7 days.
- No allowance can be made for meals and/or accommodation not taken during the period booked
- Final account is payable on arrival.
- Guests causing Damage to The Guest House Property (including Accidental Damage, and theft) will be charged for its replacement or repair. The Person making the booking will be liable.
- The Fawley is 100% non smoking, anyone found to be smoking on the premises will be asked to leave and a cleaning/refreshing charge of £50.00 per room will be levied.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we do not allow takeaway food to be eaten in the bedrooms. We reserve the right to levy a £50.00 per room cleaning fee if this policy is breached. If you would like to have a takeaway you can eat in the dining room.
When you book your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you are forced to cancel or cut short your holiday, for whatever reason, under the law you could be liable for cancellation charges.
The Fawley Guest House levies cancellation charges in accordance with the Industry Standard Scale of cancellation charges as set out below. This policy is for direct telephone bookings only. Bookings made via third party websites have their own deposit and cancellation policy which differs depending on the online booking agent. Therefore we advise you to check the individual policy before booking. Days are counted from the commencement day of the holiday. If the deposit is more than the cancellation charge then the larger amount is taken.
In the best interest of our guests therefore we strongly urge you to protect yourself against these charges by taking out adequate Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
Scale of Cancellation Fee Charges
Number of days
56 or More
55 to 28
27 to 14
13 to 7
6 to 1